The easiest way to keep your pet clean is to routinely brush and comb them at least once a week. Combing your pet weekly will ensure to get tangles out before they turn into large mats. Weekly combing of your pet is also a great way to prevent an otherwise painful experience.
The coarse toothed side can be used to comb knotted fur and other sensitive areas, while the fine toothed side is suitable for comb the soft fur nearby eyes, ears and legs.
The half moon shape of this comb make it easier to comb around the eyes and different angles of your pet.
Comfortable and safe to use due to the rounded comb pin ends which are gentle to the skin. When using, this comb helps to keep your pet groomed as well massages for a healthy coat. Prevents snagging and pet injury and helps to promote blood circulation.
This comb is smooth and durable, corrosion resistant and will not fade.
- Helps to remove dander & dirt trapped beneath fur.
- Great for avoiding static electricity.
- Helps to stimulate skin and hair follicles.
- Suitable for cats and all short and long hair dogs.
- Perfect for finishing and fluffing.
- Lightweight for fatigue-free grooming.
- Perfect for the professional as well the home pet groomer.
Designed with durable coarse and fine pins.
Comb consists of 22 coarse pins & 43 fine pins.
Half Moon Shape.
Ideal grooming tool for dogs and cats of all sizes.
Durable premium stainless steel that wont rust.
Flat stainless steel spine to provide easy grip and enable comb to fit comfortably in the hand.
Lightweight – overall weight 1.5 oz.
Overall length 6”
Also available in 7.5″